Friday, January 06, 2006

Lonely poem by Kunal Waghmare

Here is poem written many days back by me
*****Lonely******
Written by Kunal .D Waghmare, Copyright Dec 2003
waghmarekunal@hotmail.com
Loneliness surrounds me,as I lie awake in bed,
a thousand voices whispering,deep inside my head
I realizied you were the one who were always cheating on me ,
feeding your lustfull fantasies on me.

And just as my friend said, its better that you're away ,
that way I'm happier and.. like life that way.
The sorrow overwhelms me,I can't hold back the tears,
as my imagination,feeds upon my fears.

All my heart has left to hold,
are bad and lustfull memories of you,
but soon I'm sure they'll be destroyed,
by the fact that we're through.

One more night of pain,
seems more than I can take,
the voices in my head grow loud and vain,
and my heart begins to break.

Slowly beating faster,
my chest begins to pound,
the voices make me dizzy,
and I can't find stable ground.

The room starts spinning faster,
the voices call your name.
my labored heart still beating,
flooding poison in all my veins............

my vision, going blurry,
my ears a constant hum,
the room spins even faster,
all my limbs go numb.

and then..my heart stops beating..
and all the voices cease...
and all .. is left in silence..
my soul .. has found it's peace...
I find my friend waiting..
at the gates unlike you,
with my friend's heart still beating,
for me,against you who cheated a few...
*****Lonely****
Written by Kunal .D Waghmare, Copyright Dec 2003
waghmarekunal@hotmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kunal This one is too good. Was just gng through all the poems again, so Me aaj hee nevant vachlee and could really feel the pain.kharach khooop chan liheetos.